St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. Steve

St. Theresa, please pray for me.

2. Loretta

St. Therese, please guide me with a good Catholic education for my daughter and guide her to be open to it.

3. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him and for all cancer patients that they deal with theiir disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

4. christopher

St therese of the little flower please help me and my family
    god bless you
    Amen

5. Viana

Dearest Saint Therese

Please pray for my Dad that he will repent from his present life and come back to the church.
    Please also pray for my three teenage daughter help them to be like you.
    Pray also for me for my good health and help me to do God's Will.

6. christie

St. Therese, send forth from heaven a little flower, Grant me a feeling that you are near. Give me the confidence and trust that God will heal my little grandson, from a terrible malady. Dear sweet saint, he so badly needs Jesus' healing touch. Please intercede to God, for his compassionate, merciful and gentle healing touch, so that my little grandson speaks fluently. Free him of seizures, anger tantrums and illnesses. Sweet Jesus, may he heal completely. With You all things are possible. Amen.

7. christie

Dear St. Therese of Lisieux, happy feast day. I praise and thank God for the life of my mother who has been called to rest in the arms of Our Lord, Jesus. In a dream a few days ago, I heard her voice loudly and clearly, at the back of the church where we used to worship as children. Her voice was strong, saying clearly, "Praise be to God". Her earthly strife is over and her heavenly joy has begun. Thank you Dear Jesus for the humble, God-fearing life of my mother. Now, dear saint I have many other concerns. I seek your kind intervention to heal my husband of all illness, to clear his bloodstream of all infection, microbes, organisms etc. Another intention is for my daughter. Dear saint, my daughter longs to give birth to a healthy baby. Grant her her wish. Amen

8. chet bas

happy feast day St. Therese. thank you for being a great role model for everyone. please intercede to the Most Holy Trinity for my aunt, Maria Teresa Gabucan. Thank you

9. Lucy

Thank you St. Therese for your intersession. Thank you God for your love and for the gift of St. Therese, the Little Flower. I know God heard my prayers, and He is responding.

A day after finishing the St. Therese Novena, I received two roses! I was walking home from work when I saw the most beautiful roses I have ever seen. I picked them and to my surprise, they were of my favorite colors, a blend of pink and beige/cream! It took me many days before all this could sink in.

I have began the Novena again and i still ask you to send me other roses :)

Some of my prayers have been answered...
    1. My sister got a pay rise and she has also been called for an interview by an international NGO.
    2. My elder brother got a part time job.

I am very hopeful that the rest of my prayers will be answere especially concerning my mom, dad and an enjoyable and well paying job for me.

Thank you once more.

10. Realyn Molato

Dear St. Therese,
    Please pray for the success of the upcoming review of the life of our founder Msgr. Al in Rome this coming October I - December 4. Please help us to easily process his beatification and canonization. Pray for us always. And advance happy feast day to you. May you always bless us and guide us here. We love you. You are our model. Thanks St. Therese

-children of father Al-

11. AC

Thank you St. Therese for listening to my prayer.
    O glorious St. Therese whom almighty GOD has raised up to aid and counsel mankind..I implore your miraculous intercession..So powerful are you in obtain every need of body and soul. Our Holy Mother church proclaims you a prodigy of miracles, the greatest of modern times. Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition and to carry out your promises of spending heaven of doing good upon earth of letting fall from heaven a shower of roses. Henceforth dear little flower, I will fulfill your plea to be made known everywhere and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen.

12. J

St Therese, everything is completely falling apart and I have no idea how to fix it anymore. I know where I am meant to end up and that this is definitely my calling but there are just so many obstacles in my path. No matter what I try I end up getting defeated. It is so difficult because no one seems to understand all the aspects of the situation and the consequences involved. Please help my family to understand and be willing to help and support me through this and the issues I am facing regarding both my health and my studies. Please help them to see the injustice in the situations and realise that I am not being stubborn and that there are real issues and that there is more to these situations than they are acknowledging. I desperately need strength from you now more than ever. I beesech you to intercede for me and hear and answer my prayer. Please guide me through this extremely difficult time. I am at extreme breaking point and I really do not know how much more of this I can take. Please help those in charge of my situation to be willing and able to see the injustice and fix it. Amen

13. natasha

dearest saint therese
    Please take care of my children especially my son as he has to go for therapy. Pls help us financially and that our papers come through for canada. GIve my husband the strenght to stop drinking and help him in his work.. Pls look after us and help us in all our troubles. Look after my family in canada especially my mum n dad give them good health always.
    thank-you

14. mother

please watch over and protect my family and my children

15. J

St Therese, please let there still be hope and please help my family to understand

16. Raymond

I pray to you St. Teresa that my wife and son will be baptized soon into the Roman Catholic Church.

17. kristine mary weibel

Thank you Saint Therese for being there and answering my prayers. I shall never cease to lead others to Jesus through thee.

18. J

St Therese, please let them be open and receptive to my request and be willing and able to change their minds as I desperately need this opportunity. Please intercede for me

19. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i realize it has been about a week since i last prayed to but i come before you once asking that you keep a careful watch over my mom and shower your blessings and ask god to please grant my mom life not death---happiness not sadness joy not tears.
    i also ask you to please watch over my older brother frank and bring joy, happiness and life back into his world---help hm to better understand my mom and i
    than you
    god bless

20. J

St Therese, I am truly struggling. Please allow my request to be accepted and let them make one last exception based on my circumstances. Please help my family to understand and be supportive. Please give me the strength, endurance and capacity that I need to get through this.