St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief ... Continue Reading

1. ConstantGardener

Please help my dear cousin. Please allow me to personally help, give testimony and assist whenever and however necessary. I am not afaid of telling the truth. The TRUTH must be known in order to help my dear friend and family member. I will never give up-as it goes against my nature.

2. J

St Therese, I pray for your intercession. I beg you to please grant my request. Amen

3. Rick and Ninni Lemus

Thank You Precious Little Flower my dearest Little Therese how much y ou mean to us, to our family....how much you have done for us...where can we possibly begin?....it is impossible to describe it here in this space...but that all who read this may know...'pray always and trust always...ask The Little Flower to intercede for you and She will...never doubt....just ask...she will "there" for you immediately....love JESUS with all your might and trust in HIM...ask HIS Most Blessed Mother to pray for you....ask Little Therese and simply trust....all your prayers will be answered without a doubt'....
    Ma petite Therese je t'aime beaucoup et merci pour tous ce que tu a' fait pour moi et ma famille
    I love you so much my dearest little friend...forever in my heart....

4. Liz

St Therese
    Thank you for granting my request. I said prayers as posted by another contributor to this page. "St Theresa, the little flower of Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the Heaven gardens and send it to me as a message of love. Ask God to grant the favor I implore and tell Him I will love Him each day more and more. Say for 5 consecutive days before 11am. With it say 5 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Marys and 5 Glory be's. You will receive a rose or a sign of a rose during this time if your prayer is to be answered. Publish Prayer."

Thank you for this really important favour granted. I am so grateful St Therese.

Liz

5. VANGIE

ST. THERESE, please pray for my big financial blessing and please pray for my 2 daughters vera andcelineto become prayerful, obedient and studious and to find good friends

6. Theresa

Thank you St Theresa for your roses that you showered in my life and for the comfort and confidence you gave me as I trusted you to speak to our Lord on my behalf. My prayers, my petitions, that I thought were beyond possible were granted to me. Thank you dear St Theresa. Please continue to walk with me on this journey to make the right decisions about the prayers that were answered with the help of your powerful intercession.
    St Theresa, the little flower of Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the Heaven gardens and send it to me as a message of love. As God to grant the favor I implore and tell Him I will love Him each day more and more. Say for 5 consecutive day before 11am. With it say 5 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Marys and 5 Glory be's. You will receive a rose or a sign of a rose during this time if your prayer is to be answered. Must promise to publish after prayer is answered.
    Thank you St Theresa!

7. ConstantGardener

Pleae assist me in the work i must do. Please know dear saint that I am happy to help all in need..

Please guide me as to my next service task. Amen. ps Please pray for my extended family, especially that finding ones roots and family is never too little, too late.

8. J

St Therese, please let them be able to change the date for me. Please let her be willing and able to do this and please guide me and help me to get through this and please help everyone to be supportive. I beeseech you for your intercession. Amen

9. constantgardener

St. Teresa, please help me complete all tasks quickly and correctly. I am under pressure to meet deadlines.

Please know I am impacted by all types of elements in nature as well as others who are supposed to help me finish my job.

Please give me the knowledge to determine necessary tasks regarding my work. Help and intercede
    on behalf of our entire family..

Allow me to know what I must do next-please show me the way. You are so loved dear saint!

10. J

St Therese, please help me before it is too late. Please hear and answer my prayer in time. Amen.

11. J

St Therese, please help me to take each day as it comes and finish everything in time. Amen

12. J

St Therese, please hear and answer my prayer. Help me to take each day as it comes and not get distracted by anything. Please help everyone to help me finish everything even beyond this and not get frustrated and angry with me. Please help me to be patient and calm and wake up fresh with thoughts in my brain each day. This is the worst position I have ever been in and I desperately need your help. Please send me a rose.. I beseech your intersession. Amen

13. Ninni Lemus

There really are no words that I can find to express or even describe in any way who and what The Little Flower means to me and how she has brought me closer to JESUS and how she continues to be 'right there' whenever I need her whether I call upon her or not - my dearest friend, sister, daughter, Saint and angel, Little Therese guards me and guides me along with my Beloved and ever present Guardian Angel
    Thank you precious little flower - you know for what, including and eecially for what you did for me just few minutes ago - you are always here with me - thank you thank you thank you infinitely - I love you so much

14. Angelica Therese

Hi!
    My literal full first name is Angelica Therese. I was born exactly 100 years after Saint Therese died, and I haven't read the whole page, but I read the summary of her story. Her story reflects, not all, but many parts of my life. I'm only a 10th grader, but my life has been up and down and up and down in so many ways that I never could understand. Maybe Saint Therese felt like this often. Her story is such an inspiration, and it makes me want to focus more on the Saints, inspirational stories, and my spiritual life as Catholic compared to all the other things out there that a teenager can do like Facebook, Twitter, watch TV. To be honest, I'm not that devoted yet... hahaha I still watch a lot of TV, am a bit lazy at times, and do lots of the things that regular teenagers do, but I truly believe that one reason these stories were preserved were to tell others about the wonders of God even after hundreds ad even thousands of years. If any of you have any great Saints worth sharing, please share them with me! It would really mean a lot to me for you to share your faith. I actually am planning to start reading a story of a Saint or something inspiring every night. Especially when I can't go to sleep. (If you read through this entire message, you are a true individual... hahaha ^_^)
    God bless, and may Saint Therese's story touch your heart and plant a little side inside.
    Angelica Therese =)

15. Mari Roman Roberts

Is so remarkable every time. Amazingly, I'm always stunt be on the last. Two times in one week I've gotten this Page of St.Therese. I was not on this website. I question myself the first time. She is one of my top Saints and have all that is in her regard. So I being in a huge drama to say the least, after saving the page for some confirmation reason . Is something I do out of habit, with no knowledge at the moment. I do try to live by the will of the FATHER. I landed on the same page, again just now. So I ask St.Therese what's going on. Then I remembered I had asked a question the other day. To the Lord. I said, oh my God, who did I asked the question to and what was it? ?? I always tell my Lord, that since no one can hear us, give me the confirmation. I'm very ill so is the not easy to remember things. Long story. .. I remember! !!! I asked Our Lord if St.Therese is letting me know she's with me? Then I started to feel overwhelmed and my tears, as the pictures came to mine. My ex-husband had brought to me this plant with these special flowers that aren't common. I saved the page again. Thank You my Lord and St.Therese. I bare a HUGE CROSS. I learned at the beginning of my chosen way of my journey. I have very SPECIAL SPIRITUAL PRIESTS. Just to help me with a long the way. This is way I'm able to receive my way to the Cross with PEACE and with who's help. St.Therese you are so awesome. I pray this helps some one. God Bless.

16. Christine

St there I pray and flower me with roses...my daughter colitis has returned I ask for her healing wand to protect her and take way her pain..please st Therese wirh all my heart...

17. Marti

Saint Therese, you have been a well known presence in my house since I was a young girl. My loving Mom had a devotion to you and told me about you and your loving, Christ-like ways. Now, as mother of 2 precious girls, I too, share your memory and life stories with my girls. Thank you for your intercession in the prayers my Mom prayed to you so that my husband and I would someday have a family of our own. Our girls are the greatest gift we could have ever received. Our greatest prayer is that we give them a foundation in Faith that will carry them through this earthly life until Heaven is their eternal reward, where we can all be together forever with you and all God's marvelous saints! (After a long life and happy life on earth if that be God's will!). JMJ. I miss you mom and dad and thank you for your wonderful, loving examples of true Faith and Love. Keep praying for us. "Until Heaven."

18. JoAnne

Dear Saint Therese of Lisieux has been my dearest sister since I was a young girl. As I taught primary grades at a Catholic School all my 230 students prayed the "Novena Rose Prayer" of St. Therese each day and after Holy Mass on Friday morning. Each of the nine classrooms had a prayer center to dear St. Therese. Our daughter is named after St. Therese . . . Therese Francoise. I believe in what St. Therese promised that after her death she would spend her heaven doing dood on earth. One day I hope to truly meet St. Therese of the Child Jesus. THANK YOU dear St. Therese for your blessed life and story and Thank you Sister Celine, her sister for all the photos. St. Therese be with all the priests who have died.... in life you prayed and helped them....so to in death. I love you.

19. Charlene

Please show me your love and compassion and look over me dearest St. Theresa. I beg you to show me the way to find true peace, health of mind and wellness.

20. Me

Cascades of roses to my friends and family