St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief ... Continue Reading

1. hilary

FOR NATALIA 24/08/11

Dearest,

Sometimes the little things are the hardest things to give. Start with 3 little words ..I love you.. and yes I know its hard to say this when you have a situation of confrontation with your parents. Start from the base point of 'I love you`' but when you say this or you do this you make me feel this..... Respect is a revolving door it has to be earned but parents normally have more brownie points Allow guidance to come into your life Can you smell the roses

2. Mariana

She is so loving to God. Her story is one of the best stories I have herd of. I think she is a great saint to pray for because she loved God, our Father with all her heart and might. Her childhood was sad because her mom died. Also she was a very spoiled child. Who would have expected her to actually become a Carmelite at a very young age and to become a saint. She is a great daughter of God.

3. J

St Therese, please let her realise and help and make time to help before it's too late.

4. J

St Therese, please help me to be able to get a trend of thought and stick to my plan so that I can finish in time.

5. kevin

dear saint theresa I have tried all my life to be something I am not you have made me realise its not the big things in life we are noticed for but the little things that mean so much to god if they are done with love jesus was the biggest thing in life yet he chose to move along with thieves, murderers, prostitutes and simple people when he could have had anything he wanted in life yet he chose to give up his life on earth because he loved us so much and for the love of his father, please help me to be like you daily.
    thank you saint theresa may you always be gods little flower.

6. J

St Therese, please help me to focus so that I can finish everything in time. Please help me to be able to concentrate and write up my notes soon. Please help everyone to understand and be supportive, especially my mum. I know this is meant to be the time for me to finally finish so please intercede for me so that I am able to do so. Amen.

7. natalia

St Therse, help me to be more like you help me to be giving to share to do little sacrifies esspecially please help me to respect my mum and dad i love them dearly but i do not respect like i should, help me please St therese, and thank you for being my confirmation saint i love you. god bless.

8. SRD

Pls St. Therese heal my relationship with sudhir completely and help us share the most dignified love and friendship with him for life. Just yesterday i completed 9 days novena(24 glory be's). Pls. hear my prayer.
    Thankyou
    SRD

9. Colleen

Oh my dear, lovely Therese; I read and re-read your story with humility at the breadth and depth of your soul. My faith was desolate and I had not used my musical talents in church for many years. I asked for a few scattered flowers and I got a field full of flowers. For some reason I felt compelled to visit a certain Scottish Episcopal Church to view the Eucharist, and to my utter delight the church badly needed an organist and music director! After years in the desert I am once again doing the things for God that I love. I feel you are listening to me with approval as I play, and I have to thank you for your flowers of wisdom and pleasure.

10. Kelly

Therese of Lisieux is mt saint for my Confirmation, not to mention my mother's too. I'm really glad that I picked her. ^^

11. eve

Dear St Therese please pray that my family will return to weekly Mass and the Eucharist. Please pray that my daughter will play the organ again at the Masses. Please pray for help with our financial side of life so that we can visit Lisieux and all the other Holy places we would like to visit, Thank you St Therese for always answering my Prayers

12. april cruz

st therese, im praying for something and my novena will end by the 17th of this month. next month ill be praying for my daughter's welfare and future. that you may please guide her and be like you that has that strong faith in God. I want to teach her to be God fearing and be guided always. im in my rough times now. but still hast weaken because prayers are my strength. May you send me those roses and ill be waiting for it. I trust you st therese. your will be done ..

13. J

St Therese, I am falling behind. Please help me to finish in time and give me the focus, concentration, desire, determination and skills that I need to do so. Please help me to wake up with a clear and focussed brain each day so that I can get through this. Please help me to make the right decisions about everything. Please let my surgery have been successful. Please give everyone the selflessness, caring, compassion, strength and understanding of the situation and please help them to help me to get through this. Amen.

14. Christina

I now know for certain what saint I am going to use for my Confirmation name.

15. Patricia Dunne

thank you st threase for my sister to get better i hope to be with the man that i care about he is a very kind to me and we get on so will please pray for us and our family's i hope to get a good job that i like to do thank you so much love Patricia xx

16. waseem

st theresa;please help me and pray for me to get through this hard times , I need youl love you....

17. J

St Therese, please let the healing from my surgery occur correctly and please let my problem be permanently fixed.

18. sharon n m

i love st. Teresa , please pray for me to follow jesus

19. Samantha Wint

St. Therese,
    Thank-you for teaching me to love and sending me yours and God's message. I only hope to be half the woman you were and always remember to stay loving and cheerful.

20. Olupot Ogasi Francis Xervier

I WEDDED IN 2008 BUT BEFORE THE WEDDING (13 DEC. SATURDAY 2008 AT 3.00 PM) , I PRAYED ANOVENA TO ST.THERESE FOR HER INTERCESSION SO THAT THE WEDDING IS SUCCESFULL . ON THE LAST DAY OF THE NOVENA , AT NIGHT IN A DREAM IWAS SHOWN VERY BEATIFUL ROSES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ROAD I WAS WALKING EVEN THE FENCE OF BARBED WIRE BLOCKING THE ROAD GOT CUT AND I PASSED THROUGH .THEN IWALK UP AND THE NEXT WEEK THE WEDING WAS ASUCCESS . MONEY FOR EXPENSES BECAME AVAILABLE.
    THANKYOU ST. THERESE FOR THE ROSES