St. Apollonia Comments

St. Apollonia, who died in the year 249, was martyred for not renouncing her faith during the reign of Emperor Philip. The account of the life of St. Apollonia was written by St. Dionysius to Fabian, Bishop of Antioch. Apollonia had all her teeth knocked out after being hit in the face by a Christian persecutor under the reign of Emperor Philip. After she was threatened with fire unless she renounced her faith, Apollonia jumped into the flames ... Continue Reading

1. Kate

St. Apollonia, please intercede with Jesus for me with my request - please heal the infection I have on my tooth/bone, and I ask that the oral surgery I will be having next week is successful, and that no further surgeries will be necessary. Thank you, St. Apollonia, for you intercession.

2. Miriam Ashby

Our son has his first loose tooth, and I believe we will use St. Apollonia in place of the tooth fairy!

3. Noell

Saint Apollonia, please watch over me and help ease my pain.

4. Nancy

Dear St. Appollonia,

I pray to you for help, since 2007 I have had problems with my tooth post a filing as the shape of it was altered and my bite. It has led to othe problems as you know, dentists wanted to work on other teeth rather than help me with that one now I cannot chew or close my mouth propertly and my teeth are very sensitive, please help me find a good dentist who will help me so that I may be able to live normally again and not feel the discomfort in my mouth. Someone ethical and compassionate and skilled. I thank you for your intercession. God bless you

5. Lorraine

St. Apollonia, you are the patron saint of dentistry and of gum and teeth problems, I humbly ask for your help today to help heal my teeth and gums. I cannot afford to go to the dentist but know that you can help me in my need. I thank you in advance for your kind help.

Lorraine

6. Victoria

I chose Apollonia as my saint because:

1. I love the Name
    2. I've been having some nasty toothaches
    3. i am having braces and 4 of my teen pulled out
    4. She sounds intresting and brave!

~Victoria

7. Kymry

St. Apollonia I ask for your intercession for my former classmate - we were in 7th and 8th grades together, Doug. He has been losing teeth and is finally going into the dentist tomorrow. Please ask Our Lord to guide the dentist and protect Doug from pain and discomfort. Thank you.

8. Dorota Davidsen

Saint Apollonia, please help my gums to be healed, to be strong and healthy again, like they used to be before I got crowns on my teeth. Please let my immune system and my gums accept these crowns as something neutral and stop all adverse reactions and inflammation. Saint Apollonia, please, heal my gums, make them light in colour and healthy. Please bring my prayer to God. Thank you Saint Apollonia.

9. Mary

I have only found out today Saint Apollonia that you are the patron saint of teeth. I have had a really bad infection in my wisdom tooth. I have just finished a course of antibotics today. Please help the healing to continue and I pray to you that I do not need to have it extracted. Please bring my prayer to the feet of Jesus and Our Lady. Thank you. x

10. Anne Elizabeth Bernadette

Saint Apollonia,
    I ask for you to intercede for me on Nov. 11th, when my dentist will be removing a crown on one of my molars, to see if decay has affected the root. If it has, then I will need a root canal. I pray to you, hoping that the root of my tooth has not been affected, and I will not need this procedure.
    I also pray to you, the patron saint of teeth, for my two children. They were both born with a genetic tooth disorder, and they are both missing several teeth. They will be getting dental implants when they are in their late teens. This time is approaching. I pray to you to intercede in their implant procedures, that everything goes excellent and that their suffering (because they have so few teeth and have had to wear dentures since the age of 2 years old) will be wiped away and they will praise God with their smile. Thank you Saint Apollonia xx

11. Anne Elizabeth Bernadette

Saint Apollonia, I am interceding with you today to pray for me for the best possible outcome with my dental situation. On Nov. 11th, I will be having a crown removed because it looks like there is decay underneath it that may have already infected the tooth's root. If that is the case, then I will have to have a root canal. I have a history of bad outcomes with dental work. Because I have rheumatoid arthritis, I take meds that dampen my immune system and also give me dry-mouth. These two factors have facilitated this decay underneath the crown. I am fastidious with oral care so this cavity and possible root canal is really bumming me out. I ask you Saint Apollonia to carry my prayer to God and His Son so that I can expect the best outcome on Nov. 11th when I have my appointment. I thank you.xo

12. Kim

I ask of you Saint Apollonia to pray for me, i am loosing my teeth and i don't have dental insurance. I need my front teeth taken care of. What ever problems i have going on it is causing my breath to have an oder also. I am trying to get a career that is in the public eye, so i need my teeth. Please pray for me

13. Joanne

I've been having tooth, nerve and jaw pain and the dentist said a root canal is necessary. I'm counting on complete dental healing through the intercession of St. Appollonia. Thank you in advance Saint Appollonia for helping with this problem.

14. Cindy

When my daughter was 7 years, she had to study saints in school, she picked St.Apollonia and gave a report and dress like her. We are thankful for our strong healthy teeth!

15. Karen

I'm having dental surgery tomorrow I have to have a tooth pulled Saint Apollonia pray for me.

16. megan

how many of you would jump into the flames on your own will? I pray to st Apollonia that I am without pain when my wisdom teeth are pulled.

17. catherine

my tooth chipped and the dentist fixed it by buffing it thank you so much catherine

18. Nancy O'Hare

Saint Apollonia, I pray to you for the healing of my daughter, Rachel who received a serious injury to her front teeth. I pray to you that her teeth heal perfectly and they are keep safe in the future. Amen

19. Sarah

I ask you, Saint Apollonia, to request that our heavenly father stop this tooth pain and bless me with a good nights rest.

20. Marlene Nadine Thorne

I shall one of my daughters this in the future!