St. Apollonia Comments

St. Apollonia, who died in the year 249, was martyred for not renouncing her faith during the reign of Emperor Philip. The account of the life of St. Apollonia was written by St. Dionysius to Fabian, Bishop of Antioch. Apollonia had all her teeth knocked out after being hit in the face by a Christian persecutor under the reign of Emperor Philip. After she was threatened with fire unless she renounced her faith, Apollonia jumped into the flames ... Continue Reading

1. Leah

Through the powerful intercession of St. Apollonia, I pray that my two back teeth stop bleeding when I floss in between them. I had periodentitis, which seems to be under control, but it left me with severe gum recession. In addition, now my dentist is seeing shadows on the x-rays of my three back teeth. I am praying for a miracle cure for the gum recession and for the three back teeth, but if this is not God's will, then at least halt the gum recession permanently, do not let the gums bleed, thin out, or become diseased again, and stop the bleeding between my two back teeth when I floss. Make the worst thing wrong with my back teeth be that they need refilling. I am poor. I have no dental insurance. I am begging God that I do not lose a single tooth ant that it will cost nothing or be inexpensive to keep them. Amen.

2. GS

Dear Saint Apollonia, I ask for you to pray for my mother who has been enduring tooth pain and infection through out the years. Help calm her worries and fears for she does not know what to do or where or who to turn to being without insurance or any assistance. Please pray for the healing of her pain both physically and emotional. I thank you for your intersession, through Christ our Lord.

3. Fenella

St Apollonia, I ask that you oversee and ensure complete healing with the on-going dental problem I have sustained. I have complete faith that you will heal all outstanding nerve damage and any infection. This I ask in the name of Our Heavenly Father. Thank you.

4. RAR

St. Apollonia, I am sorry for the horrible persecution you suffered but am happy and encouraged because you did it for Jesus. My teeth are failing me right and left and there are no funds for complete dental treatment. Jesus, I trust in You and thank you for the communion of saints. St. Apollonia, I ask you to pray for me to remain faithful to Him until death and that the Lord heal me of these failing teeth. I am in pain and I trust you Jesus to heal me. Oh blood and water, which burst forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You. Amen.

5. Mary

O blessed Appollonia, I pray that you hear my prayer and intercede on my behalf to keep my crown in place and avoid a bridge or dental implant. I pray in Jesus' name that you please hear my prayer. Thank you.

6. Debby

St Apollonia I don't want to speak because of bad breathe, I don't have the money to fix the many issues going on with my teeth plead for me to God for healing. My mom needs dentures.Vin Nick and Don need work done also.THANK YOU AMEN

7. Trudy

Oh blessed Apollonia I pray that you please hear my prayers to resolve my tooth pain and resolve my teeth pain and disease. I am so worried about Money to take care of mom, that I don't have the funds to pay for any expensive dental work. I pray in Jesus name that you please here my prayer.

8. Diane

Dearest Saint Apollonia, I pray to you for my sister for her dental issue, that it all goes well, she is very important to me, I am also wanting your prayers for myself, my two front teeth are loose and I do not have dental insurance please help them to stop from being loose so I can not worry, I have had a very rough year and I have found a wonderful man and I don't want to be ashammed! I am finally feeling good about myself and now I am worring about this, please show me a sign!!

9. Tara

St.Apollonia pls help me my teeth are quickly decaying and i do not have dental insurance or means to pay.i once had a beautiful smile pls help me to live free from pain and reverse the decay. In Jesus name i thank you.

10. Alberto Gonzales

I ask of you Saint Apollonia to pray for me for my safe operation of my wisdom teeth...
    and also to my wife and my kids to having a beautiful stronger healthy teeth. AMEN

11. Alaina

Saint Apollonia, please pray for me and my teeth this week. At age 23 I'm finally getting braces, and I am afraid of the pain this process will involve, as my particular case will need extractions and possible surgery on my jaw. Help me to confront the fear and pain, as you did in the face of persecution and torture. Calm my mind and heart and help me brace (no pun intended) against the discomfort and embarrassment, so that when this process is over, I might smile with purer joy and greater confidence than I have ever had in my smile. This I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

12. Jacqueline

If possible that you could send me the prayer of Saint Apollonia i would like to give it to my dentist also her father a dentist

13. Richard

Can someone help me. I am looking for the patron saint or any saint that can intercede on the behalf of somene suffering from stress or Post Tramatic Distress Syndrome. Thank you.

14. joliethinks

St. Apollonia, I ask that you pray for my children, that their teeth continue to be strong and healthy and their will to care for them increases!!!

15. Regina

Saint Apollonia, please help my gums to be healed, be strong and healthy again, like they used to be. Please let my immune system help heal my gums, and stop all adverse reactions, decay and inflammation.

Saint Apollonia, please, heal my gums, and teeth. I ask you to intercede on my behalt to the Almighty to make my gums and troubling tooth healthy again, and let the discomfort and sensitivity go away. Please bring my prayer to God. Thank you Saint Apollonia.

16. kavita h gawale

I have only found out today Saint Apollonia that you are the patron saint of teeth. I have had a really bad infection in my wisdom tooth. I have just finished a course of antibotics today. my left side good tooth has removed by mistake pl lord i get new tooth there with power of jesus.my age is 39. Please help the healing to continue and I pray to you that I do not need to have it extracted. Please bring my prayer to the feet of Jesus and Our Lady. Thank you. x

17. A

St. Apollonia, I ask for your intercession on behalf of my son who will be having a root canal the day before your feast day. I ask you and our Lord to help this go well as we wish to end his pain. He is only 10. Thank you.

18. G

I ask, I seek, I knock that my teeth be healed. All pain, all underlining health problems, all damage, all disease be gone, in Jesus name. St Apollonia pray, pray, pray for me. I want to be able to smile freely, openly again. I thank you Jesus Christ and St Apollonia for your love for me particularly in this situation. Thankyou for my healing. Every time i smile with my healthy teeth that you will bless me with, i will make that smile a praise for your glory. St Apollonia pray for my healing, my urgent, desperate healing. Thank you, thank you almighty father.

19. M

Saint Apollonia I need your immediate interession on my behalf. Please go before the foot of Our Lord and beg for God's mercy on help with my teeth. I need you to help me save the loose tooth. The Lord knows I can not afford to loose another tooth. Please help the dentist do the right thing and save the tooth. Please let this new problem be fixable. Please also let the Dentist be compassionate with the price of fixing the other teeth as I am disabled and can not work. Please come to the Lord with me and help to pleed the case of this poor miserable sinner. Again, please let this tooth be saved at a reasonable price. Please let the dentist have the skills and compassion to help me. Thank you.

20. Jesse

Dear st Apollonia please pray for me that this tooth pain will stop. I am on antibiotics and keep praying to Jesus that this will be healed. I know with his help and your prayers I am being healed as I type. Thank you.