St. Apollonia Comments

St. Apollonia, who died in the year 249, was martyred for not renouncing her faith during the reign of Emperor Philip. The account of the life of St. Apollonia was written by St. Dionysius to Fabian, Bishop of Antioch. Apollonia had all her teeth knocked out after being hit in the face by a Christian persecutor under the reign of Emperor Philip. After she was threatened with fire unless she renounced her faith, Apollonia jumped into the flames ... Continue Reading

1. G.Theresa

Dearest Saint, please help my mouth heal after my tooth extraction. I have a bleeding disorder. Please let me heal normally. I have to have another wisdom tooth removed next month. Thank you

2. Edward

Dear Saint apollonia, Please Help me pass the dental board exam this coming may. Ive been taking the exam for 2 years now. i have failed 4 times in the past 2 years. help me pass this time. this will be my 5th take. please use me as your instrument to help others who have dental problems. please pray for me. give me the right tools to pass this time. help me become the person that God wants me to be. please saint apollonia help me i am begging you. Amen. - Edward

3. Joseph Mathew

St. Apollonia, Please pray for me to overcome the temptations in my daily life as you did.

4. Theresa

I had my upper dentures put in and wonder if I did the right thing. I know I don't have a choice now since my teeth are gone now lol but I ask for a good healing. Please pray for me and that I learn total and eat and good healthy healing please!!! I wanna be able to smile and enjoy life!!

5. WaveCrest

Dear St. Apollonia,

Please intercede for all who suffer from tooth pain and ailments. Please assist children who are born with Clef Palate.

Please assist and guide Christie's mother to heaven. I have been following her prayers on almost a dialy basis for quite some time...Peace and much Love.

6. Margaret

Dear St Apollonia, Please help me to stop smoking, as it is affecting my teeth and gums,

Margaret

7. elizabethcbiama

saint appolonia intercede for us

8. Dinesha

Dear St Apollonia, please pray for us on your feast day, that I and all the others who suffer from bad breath that gives us frustration in our daily lives, be cured in Jesus' love and healing power. May we trust in the healing that comes from Holy father through your prayers. Amen

9. :)

Saint Apollonia pray for Rebecca who has had her wisdom and other teeth out today. Pray she is without pain and has a swift recovery.

10. Al

Dear Saint Apollonia, hear my prayers for my family, may we have healthy teeth, bones and gums. Please pray for us to be free of dental disease.

11. christie

St. Apollonia, sweet saint, I'm still appalled by the terrible and cruel torture you underwent for the love of Christ. It is a testament and witnessing that I admire so much. Dear saint, please ease my mother's pain and discomfort, sorrow and suffering, all of which she is so keenly aware. Intercede for her today on your feastday, that she may have a peaceful day. Keep her safe and sound. Amen

12. MJ

Dear St. Apollonian, I too work in a dental office, there is so much conflict and hate in our office it feels so toxic. Please heal everyone's hurt and soften their hearts towards one another so we can work together to help our patients. Also help me to be kind to my fellow employees and to our patients. Also dear Saint please help the dentists know what is wrong with my upper right, I keep having hot pain and we cannot seem to get it diagnosis it. Thank you.

13. Cj

St Apollonia, I pray on to the and ask that you please pray for me since my teeth are loose and possible bone loss due to years of not taking care of myself in Jesus name I pray. I thank you for your intercession in Jesus's name amen.

14. paula

Dear Saint Applonia
    I pray that with your intercession with god you can heal my tooth and gums. Please help my wisdom tooth grown in normally. i can not pull it because the root is running through my nerve. It is putting srain on the tooth next to it. Please make it grow in straight. Please also heal any ailments my other teeth maybe be suffering from. I have already lost a tooth and can not afford to loose anymore. Please help alleviate the stress i face daily regarding me teeth. they bring me such anxiety - please allow me to relax. I put my faith in you and Jesus Christ.

I thank you in advance for your help xoxo In jesus name amen

15. Christina

Dear Saint Apollonia ,
    I thank God for helping me find you . Please bless me and pray for me that i may be by a miracle of God Through ypour Holy Intercession be completely free of Bad breath. I am absolutely frustrated with it and am suffering frm low esteem . People cringe and touch their noses when i talk . It is shameful and i have been to dentists but this has been ongoing for many years now. Please dear Saint Appolonia , i rely on you for help . Rid me of any gum Disease and Bad breath . In Jesus name i ask this favour .Today my daughter told me off and in tears i found you on the internet !Thank You !

16. Kristen

St. Apollonia please bless me and help me with full teeth healing and regeneration so that I might live my life pain-free again and without worry. I'm only 27 and have been very depressed about my dental health not to mention the lack of funds to take action. Please present my prayers to the Lord. Bless everyone else here in need of your blessings. I believe i am receiving right now. Thank you so much.

17. Bertha

Please St. Apollonia intercede to God for me and ask Him to please heal my gums, that they will be strong and healthy again. I pray that my gums and teeth be healed. that God in his mercy will heal me. Thank you St. Apollonia and thank you God.

18. Patrycja

Dear St. Apollonia I ask you to pray for me. I work at a dental office in reception. We have lot's of patients that come into our office with pain. Please help me to know what to do, to make the right decision. That I be the best i can be. I not make any mistake and not to forget anything. Please keep me under your protection at all times. Know that i will always pray to you now that i have found you.!! My teeth do not hurt right now, but i'm around a lot of pain of others. Knowing what to do and say something is very important. I ask for your guideness and protection. Thank you very much. Patrycja

19. Mary Raia

I pray to you St. Appollonia for my granddaughter Mary Elizabeth who is 6 years old and was
    born with Lyphamtic Malformation in her neck, face mouth and throat.
    She has had over 30 surgeries and procedures and still is not finished. Actually she is having a MRI today to see what is next. She had a feeding tube and a trache since she was born which were recently removed. Her parents are wonderful with her and her care. She lost her baby teeth too early and her permanment. She is already have problems with them. She was recently seen by her dentist who is a specialist for this condition. Its look like she going to lose a permanent moler and she also said her two front teeth are very soft also. She does not produce saliva like we do. Please intercede for her and her teeth get strong and that she does not lose them or she will be looking at implants or dentures. This little girl has gone thru so much. She is a beauty and a stroing little girl. Thank you.

20. carol ann pesta

Dear St. Appollonia,
    Please help with my receeding gums...and patience for this to heal for me...I have done what the dentist has told please, you have helped me with my partial and now I need your help again..especially for a trip to Rome and then a hip operation..I believe in miracles and glad I found you on line..How wonderful is the Catholic church for us to have Our Lord and the various saints He has created for us to pray to and above all have faith.
    CAROL ANN