St. Apollonia Comments

St. Apollonia, who died in the year 249, was martyred for not renouncing her faith during the reign of Emperor Philip. The account of the life of St. Apollonia was written by St. Dionysius to Fabian, Bishop of Antioch. Apollonia had all her teeth knocked out after being hit in the face by a Christian persecutor under the reign of Emperor Philip. After she was threatened with fire unless she renounced her faith, Apollonia jumped into the flames ... Continue Reading

1. lizzy

Dear St. Apolonia I have a toothache and i'm afraid to go to the dentist since i was young. Because i had a bad experience.Plaese help me to have a courage if ever the dentist will remove my teeth.Please help me not to feel the pain.And that tere will be no complications.Please heal my gums and my teeth problems please.I ask for your intercession.

2. bethy

dearest saint apollonia, please intercede for me to the lord to have my teeth fix. my front teeth are beginning to fall apart. if it is not to much to ask from god i would like to have dental implant on my two front teeth. but the biggest problem is financial. i leave my prayers to you and beg for your powerful intercession to help me solve my dental problem. may my bones be strong enough for the dental implant. help me build up my confidence because i have problem facing people because of my teeth. i thank god for knowing you and i believe that all who ask for your prayers will be granted.

3. Andrea

Dear St. Apollonia, Please, please help my son gain entry this year into dental school. He is a hard working person. He has done nothing but study from the moment he awakes until 2 and sometimes 3 in the morning. He has taken the DAT's twice and has applied to several dental schools but has not received any interviews. He needs some positive news in order to continue his strict study and course schedule. Please i ask of you in Jesus's name to help him. He has always had to work so very hard for everything in his life he needs a break. Please help him St. Apollonia. Thank you.

4. zara peters

St Apollonia Please i ask you and for you to intercede for me , im having teeth and gum problems , some of them are breaking , ive already lost some teeth and now i am afraid to smile at anyone for fear of seeing broken or missing teeth , feeling so miserable , and i cant afford dental treatment , please i ask for a miracle to help me . I ask in the name of Jesus and Our Heavenly Father

5. Amber B

Dearest St. Apollonia,

I humbly pray that you please help my Brother Vincent, He is in a great deal of pain, crying for the help of a dentist to help him during the holidays. Please have pity on him, help him get the help he needs in the emergency room where he is at currently since there is no other help on thanksgiving morning at 2:19 a.m, Please help my brother endure the pain and get some FAST speedy help and relief. Thank you for everything. AMEN

6. Siobhan

Dear St Apollonia,
    I pray that you help all these people who have suffered fso much stress and pain from their teeth. My heart goes out to you all and I will pray for you. Please dear St Apollonia, I humbly pray for your help to heal Ronnie with his teeth and gums. Please please intervene to help heal him.
    Amen

7. Kimberly

Dear saint appolonia please help heal my teeth, tongue
    And bite problems. I feel desperate, please give me hope.
    thank you so much.

8. Belita William

Dear Apollonia..I am praying for My phobic fear of dentists and all the work I must now indure because of not seeinga dentist in 30 years..I have been to the dentist and get terrible anxiety and panic attacks..I do not believe this is normal. I pray that I gain courage and that my proceedures are sucsessful and with out complications..I also pray for my Daughter Autumn who is also undergoing extensive dental work..She will deliver our 11th child in 2 weeks .Please pray for me and my famuly

9. Josie

Santa Apollonia, Please forgive me for my self-centeredness. I also implore you to find speedy and reliable help for a patient, whose name I don't even know, whose gum disease was even more advanced than mine, as it had spread to her jawbone. Mine is still in the dental bone. I met her at the dentist and she, like me, was worried sick and had little or no financial means to have treatment, other than extractions, which our state will pay for.Please help her and all here and elsewhere, who might have no knowledge of the power of your faith. Thank you.

10. josie

Santa Apollonia, Please rid me of my gum disease by directing the periodontist I am seeing to do the right things in treating me. If I have to have all my teeth taken out, please let me tolerate the extractions well and recover quickly and with a minimum of pain. Then, please help me to find affordable dentures and find the money to pay for them and the dentist. Please soften Klaus's heart to give me this money or send it quickly by any source you choose. In your great heart, I put my plea to you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost and the Blessed Mother. May you all intercede on my behalf,for as you well know, I am responsible for very little of this, because I always took care of my teeth. But invasive procedures and medication have undone me.

11. Patricia

Dear Saint Apollonia,

You who died rightly professing your faith, please ask blessing upon the good dentists who will care for my mouth. Help us to make good decisions with respect to health and wellness and keep the costs within reason. May the Lord truly bless all who suffer with deformities of the mouth and may I remember those less fortunate than I. Thank you for hearing my prayer.

12. Jen

Dearest St. Apollonia,

I humbly beg you to have pity on me. I am suffering from bad breath for a very long time, and life is so difficult for me at times. Please have pity on me. Amen

13. Jen

Dearest St. Apollonia,

14. richard

st appollonia;
    i need many miracles in regards to dental problems--the saving and filling of a rear right molar-- gapping hole --preservong of all teeth, complete restoration and healing of gums., creating new teeth,, filling gap in mouth ,, supernaturally preventing shifting of teeth, miracle of gemma as applied to articulation, physical funtion, looks, of mouth and face and no saliva problems ,,,miraculous dental reconstruction and finances to do it..

15. Lori

Dear Saint Apollonia,

Please heal my tooth, I can't afford a dentist. Please heal it quickly. Thank you.

16. Ivette

Pleas pray for me ST Apollonia please pray for me that after this tooth extraction I start feeling better and all this pain goes away. In the name of our LORD thank you

17. Anthony W Adamo

St.Apollonia,after test showing I had a good amount of implants in my upper jaw I had the implant surgery and the implants put in. The Dr. said the surgery went very well but the bone was very soft and not shure if the bone would get get harder and grow to adhere to the implants. I pray to ST.Apollonia that they will be strong enough in the six months I must wait to for the Dr.to go back in to see it has adhered to the implants.Please pray for me ST.Apollonia.

18. emmanuel

st Apollonia? your that woman and knock of all your teeth? pray For me St Apollonia for stronger teeth

19. VA

Dear St Apollonia, I have a big TMJ problem. I feel pain and discomfort all the time. I couldn't speak for long, nor chew much and my ear aches. And 2 of my lower teeth aches regularly and some of my teeth just aches for reasons I do not know. Please pray much to God and the Blessed Mother for my healing and that I will be courageous and peaceful. Amen

20. Kari

Dearest St. Apollonia, please help guide me into dental assistant school....emotionally I'm already there since I believe this is where God is leading me but financially it's going to be a struggle.