St. Sebastian Comments

According to his legend, Sebastian was born at Narbonne, Gaul. He became a soldier in the Roman army at Rome in about 283, and encouraged Marcellian and Marcus, under sentence of death, to remain firm in their faith. Sebastian made numerous converts: among them were the master of the rolls, Nicostratus, who was in charge of prisoners and his wife, Zoe, a deaf mute whom he cured; the jailer Claudius; Chromatius, Prefect of Rome, whom he cured of ... Continue Reading

1. Tim Tebow

wow st sebastian is amazing he was my saint for conformation ya praise the lord and thank him everyday.

2. Seth Silverback

Go St. Sebastion total bossaru, He survied with an arrow and his knee and neck, he truly put the team on his back

3. kira

wow

4. me

St. Sebastian is so awesome he took an arrow to the knee!!!!

5. Dovakhin

He used to be an adventurer, then he looks like he took an arrow to the knee.

6. Amanda

Thank you very very much. I did my homework goodly. I love st.Sebastian. This is very important website. I find many information about st.Sebastian

7. will cicc

yeahhh buddyyy this is definitenly my confermation name!!

8. kyle walker

heyy wassup im doing a project on saint sebastian sooooooo yeaaa go saint sebastian and mac miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Chris

He is going to be my saint for Conformation this year! He's AWESOME

10. Judah McIntyre

I am truly inspired by Saint Sebastion and I'm only 12 and I picked him for my school project and now he is one of my role models

11. drew

I love this guy!! Hes awesome! Im 30 years old and this guy really inspires me!

12. sheela jose

Thank you ST.SEBASTIAN . . pray for my family, all couples and all youth. especialy for all sick people. PRAISE THE LORD.

13. Fr.Joseph santiago cmf

It is better to obey God rather than Man said St.Sebastian. People who really experienced in their life can even shed their blood on the account of their faith.more love more sacrifice. St.Sebastian pray for us.

14. trevor

i love you

15. Timothy Wachira

On 12th January 2012, we got a bouncing baby called Sebastian...want him to grow and become sharp like St Sebastian....

16. lori

ST SEBASTIAN PLEASE WATCH OVER AND GUIDE MY GRANDCHILDREN AS THEY RUN A 3 MILE RACE TODAY. RUN BY THERE SIDE AND HELP THEM RUN TO THEIR FULL CAPABILITIES. SURROUND THEM WITH YOUR LOVE . TOUCH THEM AND CHALLENGE THEM TO DO THEIR BEST WITHOUT DOUBT. WE GIVE YOU THIS RUN IN YOUR HONOR AMEN ALSO WATCH OVER MY GRANDSON AS HE RACES A BIG RACE SAT. PROTECT HIM AND RUN BY HIS SIDE TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE THE TIME AND POSITION HE HAS SET FOR HIS GOAL. HE RUN THIS RACE IN YOUR HONOR AMEN

17. glo

St. Sebastian I pray for my daughter Joanna she plays basketball and is talented but doubts her own abilities. Please guide her and give her the strength and courage to believe in herself and that she performs at the level that she is capable of performing.
    May her team do well this season and may they all stay free of injuries.
    Amen.

18. lori

st sebastian please guide and give courage and strentgh to my granddaughter who plays basketball. she tries so hard to be the best she can but at times she doubts herself in her playing. please give her the strength and guidance to go out there and play her hardest and make her realize her abilities to play this sport. guide her tonight in her game and play along side her and give her the strength to get in there and play with all her ability and without doubt or being scared to perform. i thank you with gratitude for all the help you will intall in her amen

19. Shannon

wow this is amazing i needed to pik a saint that lived the beatitudes and i came across him when i first started reading it it was like sumtin hit me and then i figured out he was the patron saint of athletes and i play volleyball basketball cross country and track and feild this is my favorite saint!

20. Lee

Saint Sebastian, my daughter's team has advanced to the state finals, a program first. It is with the utmost sincerity that I express my appreciation for the guidance you have provided. Please be with them as they face a formidable opponent. With deepest gratitude, Amen.