St. Sebastian Comments

According to his legend, Sebastian was born at Narbonne, Gaul. He became a soldier in the Roman army at Rome in about 283, and encouraged Marcellian and Marcus, under sentence of death, to remain firm in their faith. Sebastian made numerous converts: among them were the master of the rolls, Nicostratus, who was in charge of prisoners and his wife, Zoe, a deaf mute whom he cured; the jailer Claudius; Chromatius, Prefect of Rome, whom he cured of ... Continue Reading

1. bailey

please help me succeed in hockey and do good!

2. CJ

I thank St. Sebastian, patron saint of athletes, for interceding for my daughter as she tried out for her high school tennis team. I pray that he will continue to guide her and her team so that they will be united and compete with honor.

3. Lydia

St. Sebastion, thank you for your intercession. Please also help me pray that Emily is able to play to her potential during matches and is able to improve her skills in her new position. I continue to pray for peace, confidence, courage and guidance for her to realize her abilities. Thank you so much.

4. Lydia

St. Sebastian, please help me pray for my daughter Emily while she is at volleyball camp and when she tries out for her high school volleyball team. I pray that she is able to play to the best of her ability and that she has peace, confidence, courage and guidance to help her realize her abilities to play this sport. I pray the coaches see her willingness and potential to be coached. Thank you very much.

5. rek515

I have been praying for my son. I believe he has been guided by God to become a paramedic firefighter. He has reached all benchmarks, became a finalist, and now, his final step is to pass his Physical Ability Test. It is challenging. I have been praying to Saint Sebastion among others, only to realize later that he is the patron for those facing a physical ability test. Please pray with us for Ryan. I will let you know on Tuesday. I believe this is his destined work. Thank you.

6. Julian

he will lead us all to glory. He will give us a lot of courage

7. Maria

St. Sebastian, please guide me in my training for girls football team tomorrow. I hope I can find out if my talent is football. St. Sebastian, please pray for me.

8. Henry Renehan

Thank-you, you have helped me chose the saint for conformation and i think it is a perfect saint. St. Sebastian you are a wonderful strong person, bless you

9. Matt

St Sebastian is epic! He is gonna be my confirmation name! Praise St Sebastian!

10. Ptty

Praise St Sebastian and Praise God for a safe and successful marathon today. it is so important to remember we achieve nothing on our own, and all through God's Grace and through those to whom he bestows his almighty power- thanks be to God

11. daniel kaczmarek

He is an awesome saint with alot of courage. he is also my confirmation saint!!! :)

12. Sebastian

It says that he joined the Roman Army in 283 but he died in 268.... I thought Jesus was the only one to be resurrected?

13. Jen

What day was he born? Also did he really die 286 or was it supposed to be 288?

14. Mommy

St. Sebastian please give my daughter the strength and confidence to lead her team to victory against strong competition. I know she feels the weight of an inexperienced team on her back and she needs support to bring her goals to fruition. Bless each of them to play to their highest ability. Reward her for her lifelong efforts.

15. sammeesmom

St. Sebastian, please help me pray for my daughter Samantha tomorrow and the next day as she tries out for her jr high basketball team. I pray fo r peace and confidenc, strennd stamina as well as guidance and courage to help her realize her abilities to play this sport. I pray the coaches see her willingness and potential to be coached. I thank you with the deepest gratitude

16. Patty

St Sebastian- I beg you to bless me with your healing grace and bring me in health to the marathon I have worked so hard for. Calm my fears, guide me by faith, and help me achieve this goal I so desperately want to reach - I firmly believe that I will make it with the support of you and God, our Father. Thank you

17. dpr

this is going to be my saint name for conformation i love what he stands for

18. Rose

St. Sebastian I pray that with the grace of god and through your holy intersetion,I may have the privalage, of making my highschool Badmington team. I pray that you give me peace, adn guide me always in making the right decisions. Help me to follow the footsteps of Jesus. I pray this in the name of our lord, Jesus Crist who lives and reigns forever and Ever, AMEN.

19. Cayyyytie

CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME how successfull you think st sebastians mission was in proclaiming the gospel.

20. Sebastion