St. Sebastian Comments

According to his legend, Sebastian was born at Narbonne, Gaul. He became a soldier in the Roman army at Rome in about 283, and encouraged Marcellian and Marcus, under sentence of death, to remain firm in their faith. Sebastian made numerous converts: among them were the master of the rolls, Nicostratus, who was in charge of prisoners and his wife, Zoe, a deaf mute whom he cured; the jailer Claudius; Chromatius, Prefect of Rome, whom he cured of ... Continue Reading

1. Mary
    1 month ago

St Sebastian. Please pray for my son. He is dying out for his HS baseball team and will find out Monday if he made it! This would do wonders for his self esteem!!! He is a wonderful Chritian boy and this would boost his spirits and lift him up high! Please pray he shows his full potential and that the coaches see his talent! Pray pray pray!

2. Marie
    2 months ago

St. Sebastian...please pray for my son and his baseball tryouts today at school. He may not be the best athlete on the field but he has a good heart and will always give his all.

3. P
    2 months ago

As a patron Saint of athletes, Dear St. Sebastian help my daughter win the championship in sports in the 100 meters and 200 meters track events. Be with her always and take her through her race with the speed of light, Make it easy for her. Please be with her.

4. Greg
    3 months ago

Saint Sebastian, and Saint George - you we are somehow mystically connected, and the only reason I can see now, is that I need to ask you for a fervent prayer for me. Please pray that I become the man God created me. A real man like Jesus Christ. A man willing to die for Love in a way you have shown to us all. Ask God for the same grace you have received, regardless the way my life in this world is to end, for I have already been baptized into Jesus death, resurrection, and ascension. There would be no more joy for me to be able to love Him, and thus all the people instead of loving myself. I desire Truth and Love, and nothing more. May my wife has a husband who is worth of this name. A real man. I am asking all of that in the name Of Jesus Christ.

5. Jp
    3 months ago

Oh Dear St. Sebastian,

Pray for those attending the Olympics next month, both athlete and spectator. May they be filled with the love of their Lord and see that the source for their endurance, strength, and passion is found at the center of our Lord's love. May we constantly thank the Lord for giving us all we need and more and help the these athletes to be protected and be aware of their divine communion with the Lord through their sport.

God Bless us all on this post.

6. Jenny Tassel
    4 months ago

St. Sebastian, I am being confirmed tomorrow and I have chosen you as my confirmation saint. Please allow the holy spirit to fill me at my confirmation and move me to be strong in my faith and encourage others to stand up for their faith like you did. Please protect me from injury, spiritual or physical, so I can continue to play sports and be a compassionate friend to all. Please help me at my cross-country training sessions and try outs so I can use my athletic talents for God's glory. St. Sebastian, pray for us. Amen.

7. Caren
    4 months ago

St Sebastian, please give my son the strength to develop And increase his skills in his favorite sport. The other players are developing quicker and it is bringing his confidence down. Please give him more strength, stamina and skills to increase in his sport.

8. Janice
    5 months ago

Please pray for my daughter who was injured in her sport. May she be healed and returned to her sport as soon as possible. May she remain injury free and find delight in her sport. Help her family to have grace and patience.

9. i am how am
    6 months ago

St. Sebastian is my patron saint I was tormented by demons and evil spirits and I would pray to him and the demons would leave me alone some might think that I lying but now in my house every door has a cross under it because of this, it was scary and this saint help me through it

10. keeka
    6 months ago

St Sebastian I pray to you for your help in healing my daughter who received an injury playing a sport that she loves. Please heal her hip quickly so she can do what she loves. God has given her the talent and the love of sport and ask for your help in returning her to the firlf. Amen. God is good

11. domis
    7 months ago

st sebastian is my santé

12. Mary S
    8 months ago

St. Sebastian,

I pray for your intercession on behalf of my daughter who was injured with an ACL injury. Please stay by her side during this time. Help her to get through the recovery period and to regain her strength and come back stronger.

13. vm
    9 months ago

ST. Sabastian please help my son Steve. He is having a difficult time with his all star coach. He's not being given a fair amount of playing time. He has always been a great player, very confident ,loving, and accepting of his team mates. Do to his coaches decisions and attitude his self confidence is fading and his love of the game. Please give him the confidence and strength he needs to get through this. Please help his coach with the ability to treat each player fairly. THANK YOU.

14. Harold Farmer
    10 months ago

Please guide our San Antonio Spurs to victory tonight. St. Sebastian pray for us.

15. Nancy Tannous
    10 months ago

Dear St Sebastian,Please watch over and guide my son this Friday for footy trials. please give him the opportunity, confidence and endurance throughout the day. Thankyou and please hear the prayers of all xx

16. terry
    10 months ago

St Sebastion I am asking that you watch over all the little ones who have worked so hard to learn this season and are in 3rd round of playoffs I ask you to watch over them let them play as a team have fun and stay strong...

17. MaLu
    11 months ago

St. Sebastian I raise up my son Timothy to you and ask that you give him confidence, strength, endurance and determination today as he races. God has blessed him as an athlete and I ask that you help him to realize that with God's grace he can accomplish his goal! With all my heart I thank you.

18. sw
    11 months ago

St. Sebastian, intercede for me so that my daughter may receive the Lord's blessings of confidence, speed, and skill as she works hard to continue on the team she loves tonight. Keep her, and all my children, ever safe from danger and keep their anxieties manageable - turn them purposeful. Instill in them an ever-strong appreciation for hard work and determination, and offer them glimpses of satisfaction when the time is right, according to the will of God. J=Bear. Amen.

19. Leslie Hardee
    11 months ago

St. Sebastian please pray for and watch over my daughter Rebekah as she runs in her regional finals today. Bless her and all her hard work. Give her the strength and momentum to place in the top 6! Amen

20. LaLasMaMa
    11 months ago

Beloved Saint Sebastian, thank you for watching over my daughter LaLa and helping her achieve her Division 1 College scholarship to play softball. Thank you for giving her the strength, courage and stamina all these years to take her to the next level and making it possible to play for the University she has always wanted to attend. Please continue to guide and pray for her, to keep her safe and injury free. She represents by wearing your medallion close to her heart. Mahalo nui loa, me ke aloha pumehana St. Sebastian.