St. Jerome Comments

St. Jerome, who was born Eusebius Hieronymous Sophronius, was the most learned of the Fathers of the Western Church. He was born about the year 342 at Stridonius, a small town at the head of the Adriatic, near the episcopal city of Aquileia. His father, a Christian, took care that his son was well instructed at home, then sent him to Rome, where the young man's teachers were the famous pagan grammarian Donatus and Victorinus, a Christian ... Continue Reading

1. Callie

did st jerome attend any church councils? if so, which ones?

2. Andrew Jerome James Baalman

what a great man and I'm glad my parents gave me St. Andrew the apostle's name and St. Jerome's name for my baptism name.

3. rose

I THINK THAT SAINT JEROME WAS A GOOD PERSON WHO IS COOL FOR ALL THAT HE DID

4. Marie

where I can find St /Jerome status and st Stephanie too

5. Machenzie

I think St.Jerome was a very inspirational man and now he is recognized for his god works.

6. collin corman

St. Jerome is an inspiration to all who follow him.

7. carla whitaker

would like to find a St. Jeromes statue. our church is St. Jeromes and we are looking for a statue.

8. justin

St. Jerome is an inspiration for us to use our faculties and gifts to the best of our abilities in serving God.

9. BILL BAILEY

St. Jerome is GOD'S hand guiding HIS CHURCH. One certainly can conclude that Jerome's work in biblical translation was inspired.

10. James Smith

St. Jerome is sooooo cool dude.. i go there for school.

11. Connor

St. Jerome was and still is cool.