St. Monica Comments

St. Monica was married by arrangement to a pagan official in North Africa, who was much older than she, and although generous, was also violent tempered. His mother Lived with them and was equally difficult, which proved a constant challenge to St. Monica. She had three children; Augustine, Navigius, and Perpetua. Through her patience and prayers, she was able to convert her husband and his mother to the Catholic faith in 370. He died a year ... Continue Reading

1. Patricia
    5 months ago

Dear St. Monica, Thank you for always answering my prayers in regarding my daughter. Give her the strength to continue to understand what she is doing. Pray also for me as her mother who wants her to be free of all addictions.

2. Howard
    5 months ago

Dear St. Monica,please pray for my friend named Monica and guide me in my marriage.Thank-you.Love,Howdy

3. CJ Ellis
    6 months ago

St. Monica please pray for our daughter who has been terribly abused - by her father, by her grandfather, and now by her husband. He has broken bones and she has finally found the courage to leave him. Please help her resolve and pray for God to be with her always.

4. paul
    7 months ago

paul
    saint monicah please pray for me to get a job

5. Paul machiya Yuda
    8 months ago

I like to be among of the saints in Africa so I need an assistance from other saints since your prayers are very important to me.

6. Karen
    8 months ago

Saint Monica, Please intercede for my daughter that she gets her 2 children back in her custody, her little baby was taken by her father, and he is a alcoholic, living with a drug addicted Mother, no one will help us. We need the Power of God and the intercession of St Monica to help us. We are in paina nd sorrow. Please hear or prayers.

7. Grace
    9 months ago

St.monica please help my and through your spirit in heaven pray for me and my mom, please help her to realise what a big mistake she is making with her and my father, and please show her through the power of your prayer that she can still find love in my father, and please pray for me trying to show my father and mother how good they are together because things seem to be getting worse throught our family, please help us all to acheive our personal desires to become a whole family once again, and please help me to be guided in the right direction of who to live with next year, I really need help. Especially right now

8. Augusta
    10 months ago

st monica bless me with my righfull partner, bless me with Husband.

9. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Monica, please remember me in your prayers.

10. Pauline
    10 months ago

St Monica, please pray for the Grace of conversion and salvation of my children and grand children, in-laws, including all of our extended family. Also for patience please

11. Elizabeth
    10 months ago

Dear Saint Monica, please help me pray for my ex boyfriend who used to be catholic, felt God did not exist, and is now an atheist. Please intercede and pray with me whenever I pray for him. I really want him to be with me in heaven. Please. May God's Will be done. Amen

I also pray that you help my relatives who are not practicing their faith and one who is an atheist. I don't pray often for them, but may you pray for them when I think of them. May God's Will be done. Amen

Thank you, Saint Monica.

12. Carol
    10 months ago

Please St Monica, ask Our Lord to help my son break his substance abuse addictions. Open his eyes and make him well in body, mind, and aoul

13. waithiraa
    10 months ago

Happy feast day St. Monica. Thank you for giving us an example of a prayerful life. May the Holy Spirit Inspire us through your intercession to follow your example. May our homes be a prayerful community of family members. Pray for all our spiritual and material needs.

Thank you.

14. michelle
    10 months ago

Saint Monica, please pray for me and intercede for me that I may find guidance and peace. I pray for Lou. I pray to be bleesed with a loving marriage favored by God. Heelp me to have Hope.

15. JANE
    10 months ago

St. Monica, please pray for me and my Marriage which was broken almost 5 yrs ago now. I pray for my husband whom i have not seen for the last 5 yrs to be converted and see the love of God in starting our Marriage. May the Lord God through His Mercy do His will about our marriage which i feel has been destroyed by the devil for lack of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfullness, gentleness and selfcontrol have given up on. Amen!

16. Elaine

Please help my daughter to have a better life style and not move away from home. Bring harmony back in my family. Help us with financial problems. Help my children to be a loving family. I don't know what happened. I have been praying so long for this peace...I am not giving up, things seem to be getting worse.

Thank you for your prayers.

17. marie

I found saint monica by accident. i have been praying for my ex-boyfriend for many things - to break some addictive personality traits, some road blocks with us, as well as some other areas in his life, mental & possibly from childhood that i think have impeded our relationship. i do see an opening. i also pray for intercession from saint dympha, for myself and for him, along with other prayers. i do feel that these prayers are working for me and i do believe they may be creating an opening for him., whatever your area of need, just keep praying. ask for prayers from others, go to adoration, so many time i want to just give in when i see bad signs, but i just keep praying, please whatever you do, keep praying. God is more powerful than anything! jesus says pray without ceasing. there must be a reason for it.

18. Elizabeth

Dear heavenly friend St. Monica, I pray that you, by the will of God, intercede and pray for my relatives and my ex who have turned away from the faith. I also ask that you pray for my inquirer..may his heart be filled with the fire of The Holy Spirit. and for me, that I may be a good sponsor to him. Thank you, St. Monica.

19. Nakimuli Monica

St. Monica, through your prayer , I am praying for my daughter Maria who is in Primary seven to pass her PLE with 4 points, she has problems with Maths as a subject plese help her to understand it better. I pray that she joins Mt. St Mary's Namagunga, I also praay to get a second child. Thank you St. Monica

20. Teresa Michael

St. Monica, give me the grace to pray for your intercession everyday for the intention of my family especially to my daughter Tressa Agie. Please bring her to the right path of life, deliver her from the power of darkness and plant the seeds of the Holy Spirit in her heart. Give me the strength to pray for her unceasingly, just like you did to your son St. Augustine and not to give up on her. St. Monica please hear my prayer.