Special Report: Africa In The Redefined World. An African Catholic Woman Challenges President Obama Comments

Dear President Obama,I ask you sir, with all due respect to your highly esteemed office, what if our African values and religious believes teach us to elevate the highest good of the family above sexual gratification ? What if the African society has been naturally wired to value the awesome wonder of natural conception and birth of children within the loving embrace of marriage? What if the greatest consolation of the African child is the ... Continue Reading

1. Obianuju Frances

I thank Obianuju, my namesake and sister, for the wonderful article. Only God will bless and keep her for us. I feel greatly motivated to join actively in this fight against the devil and his cohorts, who name themselves leaders. My pain is that such people are even Church leaders. We Africans will never be bought by this pervading, stench evil called LGBT, even if some of our people are beginning to follow the footsteps. I pray that God will continue to raise up for us people like Obianuju to tell the world that we all have not gone insane.

2. Obianuju Frances

3. Alessandre

Wow! Thank you for publishing this article. I do wish the links worked as I'd like to learn more. Nelson Mandela (I believe) once said that someday Africa would evangelize the west. Whether he or another African said it, the statement is true. We need their evangelization.

4. Henry

If not for anything in this world but for your write up. May the good Lord in his infinite mercy guide and protect you Obianuju from the hands of the evil ones (Obama). We saw him as a great help to Africa as a whole but he turned out to be a pinch in the ass. We are very disappointed and in this your whole wild world, do you think you can be celebrated like Nelson Mandela. The answer is NO cos you are more than a disgrace. Am sorry my fellow Christian if am crossing the line but am just saying my mind. He called himself the POTUS, was he brought up by Gays or Lesbians or if i may say a Transgender ? Thats the question you have to ask yourself before you decide to punish the unborn children that have the right to celebrate with there mum and dad not Gays or Lesbians. Thats a very big eye sour to be behold by a kid. What are you turning him or her to when he/she grows up? We all prayed for you to become the POTUS and when you reach there, you forgot your root and all you could remember GLBT and thats the thank you you are saying to Africans as a whole. We are ashamed and mind you, everybody wont marry a transgender like you if you dont mind. I was baffled when i saw that on youtube with a very strong evidence but all i could do is to just cover my face.We are disappointed, everything, when i said everything i mean everything is in the hands of our Lord Jesus Christ. Who are we to be the judge. My fellow Africans, lets put hands together and fight against this evil thats coming to us in the name of POTUS through prayers cos if our God says yes, who is he (POTUS) to say no. We can do it and we must win them in Jesus Name. AMEN.

5. MB Patterson

Bravo! Wonderfully spoken.

6. Renee Lynch

Obianuju Ekeocha, God bless you for speaking the Truth. You and all the people of Africa will be in my prayers. Please pray for America.

7. DLL

The voice of reason is sweet as it reinforces all that is right and just. POTUS is a poor leader. It was truly "racist" to take a black man,only because he was the first black man to become
    President and elevate him to the Presidency,proclaiming him to already be a great president before he even took the oath of office in 2008. Africa's most recent visitor suffers from delusions of grandour as he thinks he is much greater than he is. The GBLTQ agenda is discrimatory toward heterosexual couples,especially those that believe traditional family is best. "The Agenda"! It is like having the chick hatch without the benefit of a shell to break through. As much as Africa has endured and suffered much in the way of social indignities they have not lost common sense,as a matter of fact they have gained in wisdom and truth,as well as common sense. The rest of the world is becoming as deluded as POTUS. and the US Supreme Court. This article is 100 per cent spot on!

8. Gabriella

The world needs people like Obianuju now more than ever before! She is the voice of all of us, who understand the malady of the minds of people like Obama. He and his likes will sell their souls for their popularity but, at the end of it all, he is making a great fool of himself and one day will wake up to the Truth - hopefully, on time.
    I feel ashamed of Obama, a leader, supposedly, of such great country. He is dragging all into the abyss of ignorance and evil practices. He knows that homosexual behaviour is evil, he knows that there is no such thing as homosexual marriage, he knows all of that but, has been blinded by his pride - the mother of all evil.

Obianuju, thank you, you are giving us all a courage to stand by our Faiths and principles.

9. Mary Bhalla

This article was certainly guided by the Holy Spirit.Obama has gone insane and yes pride has overtaken his intellect. The new design is all about money where by making abnormal behaviour as normal they the governments can save billions in closing down mental institutes and ignore treating the mentally sick people.
    I am happy that Obianuju Ekeocha has the courage to address this issue so lucidly.Bless God and His creation that there still many who are blessed by divine wisdom to shame the wicked..
    Mary

10. che

Obianuju Ekeocha may God bless you for not being afraid to speak the truth and ask hard questions of those in positions of power attempt to lead your county and continent down the road to disaster. Stay firm in faith and know that there are many in America and around the world that support your position.