No-one Can Change the Truth About Fatherhood. Love Your Father. Be a Good Father Comments

Do Fathers really matter? Do mothers really matter? Does marriage really matter? Does a child have a right to a Father and a mother? Of course! Our Nation is rushing headlong into moral collapse as we jettison the unique gift and role of fathers and mothers for some profane counterfeit of two mommies or two daddies, in a social experiment which is dangerous for our children, destructive of family and devastating to the common good of the social ... Continue Reading

1. abey

The name Father(meaning life to the source) is derived from the word family, two's of the same cannot bring out this derivative other than to cessation or death.

2. Ryan

Regardless of what the words in your old book say, there are words in this article that would genuinely hurt other human beings' feelings. Stop preaching intolerance and hatred.

3. Jimbo

Looks to me like SOMEBODY wants to lose their tax-exempt status in the US!

4. JAH

Two fathers or two mothers is better than One or None.
    A Family units benefit to a child is proven and Not a Social Experiment as Deacon Keith Fournier has suggested.
    Same Love.

5. rk

" truth that marriage can exist only between one man and one woman is not based on religion or revelation alone, but on the Natural Moral Law, written on the human heart and discernible through the exercise of reason."

Sounds like the same tired excuses that were used to justify slavery, prohibition of women from voting, stealing land from native people, prohibition of blacks and whites marrying, discrimination of all types, injustice and inequality.

You think that just by wrapping your views in bible parchment you are excused from narrow minded bigotry. Thankfully the majority of the country doesn't see it that way.

6. Ken Miller

Hello Friend,

As a father with six children I appreciate your reflections on fatherhood. I support your kind defense of the natural order established at the creation. I know this is not a politically correct position, but it is the right one. God bless you!

Ken Miller
    Waynesboro, VA
    Defendant- U.S.A. vs. Kenneth L Miller

7. Mark G.

Very good article. It speaks a lot of truth. My father left my brother and I when we were very little and it is hard to relate to your great life with your father. Sure there may have been times when you and him argued but at least it happened.

America is falling into dispare right before our eyes. At least we know who wins in the end and our Father in Heaven will be there for us always.

God Bless

8. Abbey

No one can change the truth. I was born by the will of God, from the love of my parents. That I learned to love in a different way is not for the Church or you to call 'wrong'. Since Jesus had nothing to say on the matter, neither do you. Peace and Love to you all, leave my relationship with my father and The Father to me.

9. Megan

I'm very sad that someone would use such an opportunity for spreading love and respect, to further their personal political/religious agenda- no matter how well meaning. The story unfolded in this article had the potential to be beautiful and heartfelt, but instead it was tainted by trying to push an agenda of disrespect, and that saddens me. I hope everyone finds love in their hearts this Father's Day.

God Bless.

10. ed

Thanks for affirming the need for moral ethics in this world! The church I believe should be "rallying the troops" in pushing for the need for traditional family lifestyle and morals!