More whistle-blowers asked to come forward on Benghazi attack Comments

House Speaker John Boehner has now demanded that officials turn over emails pertaining to the controversial "talking points" on the September 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya. Other top Republican has appealed for more whistle-blowers to come forward. Former Vice President Dick Cheney also told lawmakers: "I think Hillary (Clinton) should be subpoenaed if necessary."   Continue Reading

1. JoAnn
    11 months ago

To the Monitors: If I submitted a duplicate comment, I'm sorry. It seemed like I was unable to be able to submit my comment, so I retyped it. God bless.

2. JoAnn
    11 months ago

Rob: Couldn't agree with you more. I'm tired of voting AGAINSTsomething instead of being able to vote FOR something. I wasn't happy with Bush either in some respects, but Gore was a horendous alternative and so was Kerry. Although it was your right, I am disappointed in you for forgoing your Catholic teaching and voting for Gore. As long as we continue to vote for progressive, soulless globalists, this country is doomed. I knew who Obama was from the get go. I am not a partisan Republican, I am a conservative Independent. Anyone loyal to one party is an uneducated voter. Sorry if that offends anyone. This country continued to vote for Godless people in BOTH parties and we wonder why our Christian heritage has been stolen from us. God bless.

3. Rob
    11 months ago

JoAnn, our hyper partisanship does not permit us to think anymore. Forget all the catastrophic country is going to perish talk, why can't we just keep this simple? At election time, are things going well? If not then the person should not be rehired. It's pretty simple.

When George Bush ran for a second term the economy was crashing and we had two wars that were going no where. We knew at that time there were no weapons of mass destruction and sadly, our family endured burying someone lost in Iraq way too young. While there was a lot I liked about George Bush, it was time for him to go. I approached it just like a job interview or contract negotiation. And while I was sympathetic to what he had to face, I felt the execution was all wrong and I could no longer endure the consequences. I cast my vote for the opposition.

Unfortunately, partisianship these days rules the day. Really doesn't matter anymore what these guys do or don't do, as long as they suffieciently scare you about the other guy, they get a pass. It is the only plausible arguement as to why these idiots in the house and senate have legacies (and the perks that come with them) while the country slides further and further into the abyss....as if they have nothing to do with it. And just like sheep, we just keep sending them back or voting for the wrong guy because the other guy is the "boogey man."

Until we are ready to apply the same standards we apply to those we oppose to those we support, we'll just continue to digress.

It's really that simple.

4. JoAnn
    11 months ago

TrueAmerican56: Why don't you ask the people that lost their loved ones. There is more to this story than any of the MS media will tell you. Why don't you ask the Obama watchdogs why they continue the lies that come from Clinton and Obama. If you ARE a true American, you should be outraged. What on earth has happened to us? Doesn't anybody care anymore? This country has become soulless. People are like the walking dead. I don't even recognize my country anymore. God bless.

5. lindangel
    11 months ago

All you Catholics who are defending, Obama and Hillary, on this issue-should be hanging your heads in shame. How can you defend this democratic administration, who has proven they continually lie to the American people. They have lied about what Obamacare would do our insurance premiums, mine went up $300 a month as of yesterday! And this administration defends destroying what a marriage is meant to be, between a man and a women, it defends "late" term abortion(murder of babies), it defends a court-marshal for any military personnel, who practices their faith and shares with others. You very misguided Catholics better wake up and pray for your souls for allowing this "anti-christ" to be re-elected.

6. vance
    11 months ago

I watched the hearings on Fox News which was the ONLY channel airing the hearings. This, if anything, confirms that ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN are all Marxist Democrat Party propaganda rags. They are doing all they can to cover up Obama's and Hillary Clinton's criminal incompetence. The Whistle Blowers testimonies were riveting. What amazes me is how Obamabots are lied to by their Dear Leaders while four innocent people died and they will still fall on the sword and dive on 5 hand gernades for these despots. Obamabots have no brains and no soul. I hope Boehner will continue to pursuit the truth.

7. John J. Brothers
    11 months ago

Benghazi-Hazy GOP forgets Regan's Lebanon debacle 250 Marines DEAD

8. paul randall
    11 months ago

Referring to these witnesses as "whistleblowers" is quite a stretch. If House Speaker John Boehner wants Obama to release emails about how talking points are constructed then why not start set a good example and this policy at home. Maybe we could get a look at the emails circulated through his office during the debt limit fiasco.

9. DougW659
    11 months ago

By 'whistleblowers' I assume they mean partisan idiots trying to muddy the political waters by reciting ridiculous republican talking points? Or is this more like the 'whistleblowing' so many Catholic priests do with 12 year-old altar boys?

10. Brandt Hardin
    11 months ago

The true shame in the Far Right’s obsession with this tragedy is the effect on the families of the victims. This entire process is being instrumented as a ruse to attempt to shame Hillary Clinton and our President. Our Republican Congressmen spend their days trying to Bamboozle Obama instead of doing what they are paid for by representing their constituents. See what kind of job they’ve done applying the blackface to the POTUS at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/10/bamboozling-obama.html Their hands are sticking to this tar baby as the public is becoming increasing impatient with the nonsense and waste of taxpayer money.