The Antichrist in Muhammad: Praying Never to Know Jesus as Lord Comments

How do you preach the way of the Lord Jesus to a Muslim who, a minimum of seventeen times a day, prays not to know the way of the Lord Jesus? Continue Reading

1. judy claar

Andrew M. Greenwell Esp., As always a Wonderful, thoughtful and intriguing article on our Muslim brothers and sisters. By self-indoctrination and the help of their Nanny State government leaders telling them what to do and how to do it, their poor souls and the very Life they live is lacking the Freedom of full Self independent reasonings of their own. Hence, they are Muslim slaves that are slaves to Islam. Muslims that are slaves to their government. Muslim slaves to a man made Egotistical religion. They do not know what it is to live in Freedom. How utterly Sad! And i am not far off from describing a Secular west as well!

Your prayer is both beautiful and appropriate. i will be honored to join in a communion of prayer on Friday nights. i am going to add our Secularists brothers and sisters as well, and my normal: I pray for the Conversion of sinners, the good my family, and the good my own soul. Prayerful Blessings....

2. Andrew M. Greenwell

@bob: What, what, Bob! The essence of the Trinity--that there are three persons in one God--is communion. The eternal communication between the three persons is called circumincession (in Latin) or perichoresis (in Greek). Is God the Son no longer to commune with the Godhead because he has taken on human nature? Is is human nature, joined to the Word, not to enjoy that communion? Isn't prayer a form of communion? Your comment makes no sense unless you believe in a unitarian God, a lonely God, a God without circumincession or perichoresis (like Islam), so that there is only one person in God, and one alone, and that one so very lonely God became man and therefore is left, both in eternity and in time, with no one to commune with. That's one reason (of many) that the anti-Trinitarian vision of God must be false.

3. bob

if jesus is our lord then who dd jesus pray to ? also islam teaches that jesus was an example of how man should be and very important prothit same as mohamid. They dislike western use of debt based money to invade non nata countries. The distrust of jews is unclear but most jews in israil protest the treatments of palistine's people. Some money men may be pretending to be jewish. The money changers are behiind disinformation. So called catholic's have ruined the uk public's debt into beyond and then left to run at european level. The world is messed up.

4. Lilian

A religion of hate with a prayer of hate and discrimation founded by a genocidal and morally bankrupt prophet ...ISLAM! Because they are disgruntled that God chose Issac over Ismail, they pray to never follow the Son of God who has come to reconcile the whole world to God, irrespective of the past and all transgressions. They deceive the innocent and use devilish means to advance a religion of hate to rival a religion of love, peace, and holiness. Now that Moslems are learning the truth about hardened Ishmailites, they should abandon them and come to Christ, the Risen Lord and Savior of Mankind. Moslems, please deliver yourselves from pitch darkness and come into the light of Jesus Christ.

I thank God for what we are learning from this website!

5. BFrancisco Marto

Sacredly Obey+ Like Christ Towards The Divine Father ...

Sons of Ishmael will obey and end believing false "prophets" :

6. Barbara Logan

Thank you for your brilliant series on Islam and its founder.
    There is an organisation - Global Media Outreach - which, while not Catholic, is reaching many through the media. Long before I returned to the Faith, I joined GMO's general online missionaries, and then more recently, the Islamic outreach group as a result of your articles.
    So far I have been able to send Gospel messages to more than 50 muslims across the muslim world. Your articles have helped me tremendously to understand their mindset, and, the cherry on top - the prayer for muslims. Many, many thanks! Barbara

7. Jorge

Fantastic article with a beautiful ending!Thanks andrew.May the light of our Lord Christ Jesus fill the hearts of all muslims with LOVE and grace, so that they embrace the TRUE GOD and reject islam for ever and ever. Amen!

8. Emma

Yes! Every Friday Night those who gather in our house will add this to our prayers! May we one day live in a world where we all recognize each other as one family, beloved Children of God, brothers and sisters in Christ. Let it start with me.

9. Terentius Antonio

I have never known a Muslim to employ a Christian within a meaningful capacity within the UK.

Yet when I was in the Forces, which I left due to issues of faith, I saw many Muslims empolyed in the Persian Gulf states under the auspices of the UK forces.

I had been stopped carrying the Bible there, and Yet they can carry the Koran to the UK.

Can you tell me why one is allowed control and the other is not, or do we have to have an Imam confer what Christians can do.

I love Jesus and the faith, I do not want the SS Imam's taking over.

10. Peggy Lindenthaler

To say that muslims will never know Jesus as Lord is definitely showing a lack of faith on the Church's part. With all the miracles that Christ performed while here on earth, you're basically saying that Jesus is incapable of performing "some" miracles, and calling Him a liar. You seem to forget the scripture that says, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me". You need to have a little more faith, and maybe pray a little harder? Just my opinion, my two cents worth.