Where are the Unborn on Your Justice Scale? Comments

If President Obama is re-elected his pent up rage from having been resisted by so many, and from having had to comply with annoying perfunctory American campaigns and elections that prevented him from ruling full-bore and unconstrained, will express itself in an immediate catharsis of anger against the Church, the unborn, and those who fight for them. Continue Reading

1. vance

Great article and point well said. The problem we have is that we have a vast majority of our USCCB that just doesn't give a damn about abortion. Their silence and inaction is very telling.

2. AW

Wondering about the dearth of comments here. I had to read this 2-3 times to let it sink in. Only then did I realize we have Patrick Henries in our midsts. Thanks be to our God for your courage and insight. We must pray as if it all depends on God, however, I hear some are moving to strengthen this land at the county levels with their Bishops and Sheriffs. Hopefully, engine searches can assist folks.

3. Jasmine

Hi everyone,

I am torn between voting for Romney based on our fundamental religious beliefs and voting for Obama based on the churches perceptual concern for the poor, the immigrant and the weak.

Traditionally, Republican administration seeks to undermine or under-fund resources that the poor or the "under-valued" of society rely on. Although it tends to remain close to issues such as abortion and same-sex unions.

While Democratic administration seeks to fully back and support these services.

Is it wrong to ignore the fact that millions more will be impacted directly (children, the elderly and women past child-bearing age) by legislation that may impact their lives directly?

Which is the lesser evil? The option that adheres to fundamental doctrinal values or the option that seeks to care for those whom Jesus told us to love and shepherd: the poor, the sick, the old and the forgotten?

4. Albert

Incredibly true. That is exactly what is happening , petty egomaniacs , swinging their sceptre.
    we are all involved in this, up to our eyebrows in the shi.....
    kyrie eleison

5. SaraPalen

Doc, your thoughts are my thoughts. The rocks cry out with the blood of the innocents
    Edith Stein, pray for us. Open our eyes!

6. Irma

Isaiah 49:1

Listen to me, O coastlands, and give attention, you peoples from afar. The Lord called me from the womb, from the body of my mother he named my name.
    Isaiah 44:24

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: “I am the Lord, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,
    Thank you God for my Mom and for life every breath I take I love and enjoy.