Is America stupid? World War III has begun. Wake up, America! Comments

Few Americans seem to realize it, but World War III has already begun. With angry Muslims storming embassies, the fundamentalist, Islamic jihadists have come out en masse to perpetrate violence against whomever they can, preferably Americans, and it's all our fault.  Continue Reading

1. rafaelmarie

THE PRICE OF ABORTION IS NUCLEAR WAR - MOTHER THERESA

CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED!!!

2. cyber0

Very angry resentful words. Blaming groups and governments for what is truly the acts of young men who have nothing, will never have anything and know it, and who are looking for trouble anywhere and everywhere they can.

Let's not follow the sensationalism of the media in general, stirring up even more hate and discontent.

Let's pray for the souls of the dead, the healing of the injured and God's justice for the wrongdoer's while awaiting the immenent coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with faith and patience.

3. AvantiBev

THANK YOU!!! You said it! I began reading about the religion of submission to false god allah on September 13, 2001. I have been so frustrated by Americans and ESPECIALLY by CATHOLICS who say the most Pollyanna-ish things about Islam. Pick up a koran people.

I have been more buoyed by the ex-Muslims such as Walid Shoebat, Nonie Darwish, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Dr. Wafa Sultan, than by my co-religionists who seem to confuse Christian charity with suicidal naivete.

I understand that secularists have a hard time taking religious fervor seriously because of their own tepid approach to a deity but Catholics seem equally confused about the depths and supernatural origins of that which we must deal and defeat. The "angel" that claimed to be Gabriel in that Arabian cave with Mohammed must be laughing his toasted a** off at his handiwork coming to bloody harvest.

4. Jonathan price

Excellent article. Couldn't agree more..this is a war islam has declared algainst all of us..it is us with our passive cowardice and oil addiction that support these islamofascist supremacist mass-murdering jihadist mobs. We can stop it if we wish it, and if we bring that wish to reality!

5. Lindangel

Yes, Wake -up America. Not only to the radical muslims-who hate America and everything she stands for, but we must vote Obama OUT OF OFFICE this November. Because he is very sympathic to the muslim cause and he hates the Catholic Church.

6. Patrick

You know, I had just subscribed to this site so that I could learn more about my religion. It saddens me that someone who represents the catholic church could write such a hateful article.

Yes, the perpetrators of this terrible crime must be brought to justice, and we need to do all the things you said in the article. But the actions of a few do not represent the Islamic Nation. Have you seen the photos of the people showing their support and sympathy for Americans? Please realize that these are PEOPLE just like you and me. They aren't children, and they aren't monsters.
    Please at least understand that.

7. JoAnn

For the few here that have already recognized this reality, we THANK YOU for putting it out there to the many that are still in denial. If America doesn't recognize the evil that is happening all around us, there is no hope for our beloved country. God is giving us the "2 minute warning." We had better heed. God bless.