Inspire: Unfailing Love and a Heart Like Mine Comments

You and I are loved beyond our comprehension.  No language exists that can capture the quality of His love for us and the lengths to which He has gone to rescue His lost children.  Only the Word Himself can say it. He who owed me nothing at all, who had nothing to prove, patiently and gently proved to me that He rescued me from hell for the sake of pure love.  Endless, unfathomable love... poured out on me, His beloved daughter. Continue Reading

1. Mercy o

Tank u jennifer 4 dis great talk

2. Anthony James

Jennifer, God has given you a great gift. Continue to use it to bring others souls closer to Him. Mere words fail miserably to describe the Love God has for us. However, real descriptions of how God reveals His love to us come as close as anything to describing that love. Please continue your work. May God continue to give you strength to bring us ever more hope through your articles inspired by the Holy Spirit.
    PS The drawing attached to your article really touched me.

3. MICHAEL G. ALBANO

JENNIFER, HOW SUBTLE HE IS BY WORKING THROUGH YOUR WORDS ESPECIALLY TO OLIVIA. ALMOST A WHISPER. CAN YOU HEAR HIM? HE SAYS "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW"!

4. Jennifer Hartline

Olivia,
    Allow me to tell you again: You are Loved. And again: You are Loved. And again: You are passionately Loved! You were created on purpose by the most imaginative and loving Father of all, and He smiles as He looks at you. Your place in life is to be His daughter and to abide in His love for you. Nothing on earth can satisfy the emptiness -- only Love Himself can do that. You never can repay Him, so it's a good thing He doesn't ask for repayment! He asks that we let Him love us, and that we love Him and each other with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. Do not lose hope; He is answering your prayers. You are loved this very moment, as you are. I'll remember you in my prayers. Oh -- one more thing. Did I mention that YOU ARE LOVED?!

5. Michael Russell

Jennifer, your article reinforced some of the messages from my recent Emmaus retreat. It IS difficult for us to conceive of the LOVE Jesus has for all of us. This is one of the mysteries that makes loving Him so wonderful.

6. Olivia

I cant even begin to put into word how i feel...I have felt unloved for a very long time. I have had past relationships that have made me feel even worse. I cant seem to find my place in life. Even though I have been blessed with two beautiful children and now going on my third.... i still feel empty! I pray that God will answer my prayers & someday I can repay him, by serving him, and be whole again! This article has helped me realize that there is hope for me after all! Thank you, God bless!

7. Per Finsaas

Thank you Jennifer for sharing this with us.
    You are a gifted writer. We know who gives such gifts! I read your work and I praise Him.

8. Elva

Thank you Jennifer, this is a beautiful message that deserves to be shared. I have often felt alone at times, and weary, but I have always prayed to God for strength. The feeling of loneliness came back at times, but I have always prayed and persevered over it. Yes the snake is always somewhere hissing in our ears, but we have to ignore it and keep moving on. I'm still climbing that hill, and I prayers go out to everyone still climbing. God bless everyone, and pass along the love.

9. wilma helm

I have felt this unloved feelings at times in the darkness of my soulknowing what a sinner I am how can I be loved but with constant devotion to the eucharist I climb that hill even though my trials are many love conquors all thank you for sharingyou are never alone

10. Vilerry

it really reminds me of how I started to feel God's love in my life a year ago.